Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update-Update!!!

It is a military training period right now until my passing out parade day on January 2010. Busy+tired+tanned+enjoyable. I share some of the pics just to update my blog...


Burning mid-night oil with cooking... Haha... Prepare fried 'beehoon' for 400 person at 3 a.m... Yummy-sleepy beehoon...


Train hard... Sleep hard... Normal scene during class 'take five'. "Good soldiers sleep well whenever there is no work" .. Hahaha... Who quoted this???


I finally compile my thesis... 5 years 'product'. I hope I can further my study one day.



New age... New challenge... My wishes
1. Commission as an islamic officer
2. Be more economic in spending
3. Joining special force
4. Kawen awal...

Hope enjoy those pics... Take care... ta~


Ahmad Muadz Ahmad Shuhaili
"New age soldier"
57000 Kuala Lumpur




2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah!9jan ni eh commission?sbb kwn i comm. on dat date.hmm..tdo?biase la tu.salu beraktvt mesti nk tdo.hehe.

happy belated bday!!

kawin awal??glurp!hehe

Ahmad Muadz said...

InsyaAllah... tQ.. hv a nice day..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online