Monday, March 2, 2009

Motivator and Promoter

I have just arrived from Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP). Why I have been there?? It was because there was the Expo "Jom Masuk U" which was organized by Ministry of Higher Education. So tired lah! I really don't imagine that I will be there this weekend. This is the soldier is all about (VC statement??). I only knew that I need to go there 2 hours before I departed. That time was 1600H; I was at SK Danau Perdana, giving the motivation talk to students standard 5 and 6. I was very happy to give something to them. It was something meaningful experience and it recalled my nostalgic memories when I was studying in primary school. Thanks to my lecturer who has given this opportunity to me.


surprised souvenirs... TQ


After the motivation talk, the headmistress spent us "jamuan" at school canteen. Suddenly, my HP vibrated and I look at the screen. My officer was calling! (What else?) I received his call and I mentioned that I was outside the camp giving motivation talk. He said " Go back to camp now, the VC has ordered you to go to Pahang today till this Sunday. Dato' Seri Najib was there. Prepare your bla..bla..bla.. and a transport will fetch you at 1800 in front of the mess". Hurmm... last minute order again. haha... zassss...


With "Angkasawan" @ UMP


We were there only to promote UPNM, but, my officer said, Dato' Najib want to meet us. I don’t know why. At last, we just shake hand with him and that’s all. Hahah. He looks cool (may be politic teach him to be like that despite of the unstable politic condition). Congratulations to him because of he will be a prime minister soon. When talking about politic, I always remember the quotation from my first prime minister said “Politic is a dirty game" How dirty? Go and involve in politic and you will know it. No offence!!

It is already March. This semester will end up soon. I hope I can finish my final year project as soon as possible. Go… Go… Go!!!


Ahmad Muadz Ahmad Shuhaili

57000 Kuala Lumpur





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online